Most of the time when this happens, it's because you have included the code for the similar products panel in your page, but you haven't checked the box that says "override similar products with custom" on the associated settings page.
Here's how to do that:
- Enter your Recommendify dashboard by clicking "Recommendify" on your Shopify Apps page.
- Click "Settings" on the toolbar on the top right.
- Click the "Similar" tab to access the settings that control the similar products panel.
- Check the box that says "Override similar products with custom".
- Click the blue "Save Settings" button on the toolbar on the top right.
If you still can't see your hand-picked recommendations, get in touch.